Utility payments can be made at the Interim Mountlake Terrace City Hall in two ways:
- Payments may be made in our drive-up drop box located outside of the Interim City Hall at the west side of the Redstone Building, by disabled parking. No cash in drop box please.
- Payments may be made to a staff member or simply dropped in the payment box on the counter inside Interim City Hall. Add your account number to your check, no envelope necessary. No cash in drop box please.
Through your Electronic Billing Account
If you have not yet set up electronic billing, view the Paperless Billing Information document (PDF) for a list of ways to pay electronically. You will need your account number and your customer ID. Even if do not want to pay electronically you can view your account balance, payments, and reprint your bill for free.
By Phone or via the City Website
Call 1-877-651-3860 (Toll Free) to pay by phone. Online payments may be made at Online Utility Payments.
Payments may be made with a debit or credit card with a Visa or MasterCard logo, or with your bank account, checking or savings. There is a $2.00 convenience fee for all online or phone payments.
Payment of delinquent accounts after 3 p.m. on the day before the scheduled shut-off day must be made at City Hall to assure continuation of service. See any billing sent to you for more details, call or email us with questions.
Utility payments with a payment stub must be mailed to the following post office box:
City of Mountlake Terrace Utility Payments
PO Box 34858
Seattle, WA 98124-1858
Please include payment stub and add your account number to your check.
For correspondence only, the mailing address is:
Mountlake Terrace City Hall
PO Box 72
Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043
- 2019 Guide to City Utilities (PDF)
- Online Utility Payments
- Utility Payment Through Your E-billing Account
- Electronic Billing Sign-Up (PDF)
- Online Utility Account Inquiry
- Utility and Lien Payoff for Escrow Services
- Puget Sound Energy - Gas
- Snohomish County Public Utilities District (PUD) - Electric
- Waste Management - Garbage/Recycling