Police Department Contacts & Resources

To Report NON-EMERGENCIES, Call 425-407-3999

Non-emergencies are situation where emergency services personnel are needed but there is no immediate danger to life or property.

To Report EMERGENCIES, you must call 9-1-1. This includes anything that is in progress or just occurred, suspicious activity, or where there is any immediate threat to safety. The Police business office does not dispatch Officers.


You may contact the Police Department during business hours.


For NON-EMERGENCY issues, you may contact the Police Department via email. This email is only checked during regular business hours.

Contact Police Staff: 

Contact Chief of Police

Email Records

Email Property and Evidence

Email Code Enforcement

Contact Animal Control

Contact Community Programs

Contact Violations Bureau

Crime Tips

Contact With Staff:

If you wish to report follow-up information on a contact with Police Department staff, you may use the Citizen Comment Form. These forms are forwarded to Chief of Police.

Teen Resource Guide (PDF)

Mountlake Terrace Police badge