- Guidance and Resources for Employers and Business Owners
- Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
- Small Business Liaisons Team - Contact Information
- Economic Alliance of Snohomish County Business Resources
- Washington State Department of Commerce (WSDOC) COVID-19 Information for Businesses
- Coronavirus and DOL Services
- Employment Security Department (ESD) Information for Workers & Businesses Affected by COVID-19
- Employment Security Department (ESD) Information for Workers & Businesses Eligibility
- Department of Commerce Crisis Planning Tools and Resources
- Second Round: CARES Act Small Business Grants
- Small Businesses Association Disaster Loan Assistance | Apply Online
- Closed Applications
Tuesday Nights Out with MLT Anti-Racist Coalition (ARC)
Join MLT ARC as they highlight local BIPOC-owned restaurants in Mountlake Terrace. Each week they highlight a new restaurant to check out on Tuesday nights, a night known for slow business. Their goal is to both support these businesses and take the time to learn more about the people who bring such delicious food to our community. Visit MLT ARC’s Facebook Page for more information about Tuesday Nights Out.
Mountlake Terrace Food Delivery and Takeout
MLTNews.com list has compiled a directory of Mountlake Terrace Restaurants & Eateries that offer takeout and delivery here. If you’re able to support our local businesses, please do so. For restaurants and eateries, please contact MLTNews.com with any updates.
For Mountlake Terrace Restaurant Owners and Patrons
A new #SupportPugetSoundSmallBiz map helps residents find small businesses providing takeout or delivery in their neighborhood. The map also allows users to search for open small businesses in their neighborhood and navigate directly to their website or third-party delivery service page.
Restaurant, bar, cafe, & Breweries Add Your Location: If you are a business owner and want to add yourself to the map, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To verify that your restaurant is shown in the Restaurant-Owners Tool on the map or to add your business, follow these instructions.