Reports, Plans, and Documents
DRAFT 2023 Stormwater Management Plan
The draft 2023 Stormwater Management Plan for Mountlake Terrace is now available. The city updates this plan annually to improve water quality in local creeks, Lake Ballinger, Lake Washington, and Puget Sound; and also to comply with requirements of the Western Washington Phase II Municipal Stormwater Permit.
The Stormwater Management Plan is broken into ten sections:
- Stormwater & Watershed Planning
- Public Education and Outreach
- Public Involvement and Participation
- Mapping and Documentation
- Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination
- Controlling Runoff from New Development, Redevelopment, & Construction Sites
- Operations and Maintenance
- Source Control Program for Existing Development
- Compliance with Total Maximum Daily Load Requirements
- Monitoring and Assessment
To provide comments, or if you have questions about the plan, please contact Laura Reed, Stormwater Program Manager, at email@example.com or (425) 744-6226.
Annual report on stormwater programs, projects, and activities for 2022.
Stormwater Comprehensive Plan
The Final Mountlake Terrace 2018 Stormwater Comprehensive Plan Update (PDF) is now available. The Comprehensive Stormwater Plan (Plan) provides guidance for the design, construction, management, and maintenance of the City’s storm system to meet future needs. The Plan also provides information about the City’s existing stormwater infrastructure, current operations and maintenance, regulatory requirements, and funding. Deficiencies were identified, and a recommended course of action developed to resolve them. It was created in partnership with the 2015 City of Mountlake Terrace Comprehensive Plan and other planning documents adopted by City Council, to ensure a common vision for the future. City Council approved the plan in February 2019.