Racquetball is a unique combination of tennis, handball and squash. We have three courts, we offer lessons and tournaments. Come out and play today for fun and fitness!
Racquetball Beginner's Clinic 2023
Time to learn the game! We offer beginning one-time classes. All ages can play youth through seniors. You'll be instructed by Donna Jefferies, AmPro Certified Teaching Pro.
Fee is $12.00
This sport is easy to learn, fun, affordable and takes little commitment to get started. We have equipment you can borrow if you're enrolled in one of the clinics.
Racquetball Tournament 2023 (Singles & Doubles)
- Saturday, April 29, 2023. The deadline to register is Monday, April 24.
- Fee: $34 - 1st event; $14 - 2nd event
(2nd event can be singles or doubles)
- To register, contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-640-3105.
Racquetball Court Reservations
Reservations may be made one week in advance after 7 a.m., please call 425-776-9173.
Fees are $10/hour for MLT Residents, $10.50/hour for Non-Residents. Courts are available all year.
Court Reservation Schedule:
|Monday/ Wednesday||Tuesday/ Thursday||Friday||Saturday|
|6 a.m.-7-8 p.m. (last rental)||6 a.m.-7-8 p.m. (last rental)||6 a.m.-5-6 p.m. (last rental)||8 a.m.-1-2 p.m. (last rental)|
Go here to find the rules of the game: Basic Rules. We rent equipment (racquets and balls) for $2.00.
Some of the health benefits to playing this game include:
- Hand-to-eye coordination and agility
- Core development and strength
- Stress level and tension
- Overall cardiovascular health
It's excellent at helping:
- One stay socially connected
- Supporting one's physical, mental and emotional health